GOLF COURSE OPEN
Beginning Monday, April 20th, we will have the following updates to our procedures surrounding COVID-19. Highlighted items signify a change to prior procedures:
- Tee times will begin each day at 9 am and conclude at 5 pm.
- Tee Times will be in 15 minute intervals in order to spread out play and reduce the opportunity for interaction.
- The clubhouse will be closed with no access for players.
- There will be ONE bathroom open at the Turn House adjacent to the practice range. This bathroom will be monitored, cleaned and sterilized throughout the day by our staff. Usage of the bathroom will be limited to one person at a time. If the restroom should need attention, please inform a member of the staff immediately.
- The practice range and pitching area will remain CLOSED at this time.
- Practice Putting greens will be open with holes capped.
- The Naismith Grill will now offer a limited menu of items at the Turn House adjacent to the practice range as well. These items will be available 9 am to 5 pm, 7 days a week. At this time we will only be accepting Credit Cards, no cash accepted. REMINDER: Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises at all times.
- Water coolers have been removed from the golf course on holes 3,6,9,12,15, & 18.
- Rakes have been removed from the course; please use your foot to even out the bunker when done. If you encounter a poor lie in the bunker give yourself relief and a good lie (enjoy it while you can).
- All ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- Please keep the flag stick in AT ALL TIMES. Styrofoam noodles have been placed in the cup preventing your ball from going in the hole. This is a great time to be liberal with your gimmies and keep some distance away from your playing partners on the putting greens.
- Riding is allowed 9am-3pm, single-rider golf carts only unless you’d like to ride with a family member. This creates the potential that we could run out of golf carts and they are on a first come, first serve basis depending on your tee time.
- Push Carts will NOT be available to rent.
- If you’d like to ride a golf cart a member of our staff will be located near the carts and will point you in the proper direction. Keys will be in the carts. Our staff will not be assisting players with bags at this time. When you’re done with your cart PLEASE empty it of any trash in a trash can and park in the normal cart return area.
- Upon arrival, please visit the front door of the golf shop (facing Finley Golf Course Road/First Tee/Ninth Green). All doors to the Golf Shop will be locked, however a member of the staff will greet you for check-in.
- If you need to purchase anything (cart fee, glove, golf balls, etc.) the staff member will process your Credit Card in the golf shop and provide a receipt upon request.
- We will NOT be accepting cash at this time.
- Continue to practice social distancing before, during and after play 6-10 feet between each other. Please refrain from congregating on the tee boxes, putting greens and in the parking lot.